The 2013 Crystal Lake Independence Day Parade will be held on Sunday, July 7, 2013 and will step off at 1:00 p.m. sharp.
The entry deadline is June 1, 2013 or until 80 units have registered.
We will need a certificate of liability insurance which specifies “participation in the Crystal Lake Independence Parade on July 7, 2013”. If you are using one or more vehicles, we will also need proof of insurance for each vehicle. Proof of insurance must be emailed to Parade Coordinator or mailed to: Crystal Lake Chamber of Commerce, 427 W. Virginia Street, Crystal Lake, Illinois or faxed to 815.459.0243.
Register for the Parade
- Commercial entry fee is $250. All applications will be accepted on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
- Application submission does not guarantee parade participation.
- Application fee will be refunded if application is not accepted.
- Parade day information and line-up directions will be sent after the June 1, 2012 final application date.
- All placements are final.
- Children under the age of 10 years must ride in a vehicle as the parade route may be too long for them to walk.
- Throwing of candy or any objects and spraying of any liquid is not permitted.
- Selling of items either along the parade route or in the staging area is prohibited.
- No handing out of flyers or pamphlets.
- Any group holding up the parade will be asked to pick up their pace or step out of line.
- Political party entries may advertise their political party only, not their views or opinions.
- Alcohol consumption by parade participants either along the parade route or in the staging area is prohibited.
Trophies and cash prizes will be awarded, as follows:
|2nd Place Float
3rd Place Float
View Larger Map