The Crystal Lake Chamber of Commerce is one of the top 10 Chambers of Commerce in Illinois representing over 950 businesses and employing close to 26,000 professionals. The Chamber collaborates with government, education and private industry to assist and strengthen local businesses, to be an advocate for business, and affect the high quality of life for which Crystal Lake is known. The Crystal Lake Chamber of Commerce provides leadership and direction for community action. The officers, directors, staff and a dedicated corps of volunteers direct activities to achieve the Chamber's goals. Our focus is to help your business grow and succeed.
In addition to providing excellent networking opportunities, your membership investment includes:
- Instant Business Credibility!
- Mixers - Networking Events
- Use of Meeting Rooms with WIFI - 24/7
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Brochure & Business Card Display
- Bulk Mailing Permit Usage
- Complimentary Certificates of Origin Processing
- Extreme Deals (Online Coupons)
- Press Releases (Online & in Newsletter)
- Connect2 (Web Service/Product Search)
- Website - Directory Listing - 10,000 unique users per month; link to your business website
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Membership - uschamber.com
- Illinois Chamber of Commerce Membership - ilchamber.org
- Notary Service
- Chamber Logo Access
- Shopping, Dining & Entertainment Guide
- Listing in the Community Guide
- News & Views Online Newsletter
- News & Views Weekly Email
- Membership Mailing List (first copy complimentary)
- Complimentary Download of Mobile App
- Constant Contact Chamber Discount Program
- Member Rewards Program
Get noticed! Become involved with the Chamber. We offer many opportunities to develop relationships within the business community: committees, networking groups, mixers, events, programs, Business Builders Workshops, Fall Scramble Networking Luncheon, EXPO and so much more. "You get out of it, what you put into it!"
The Chamber encourages its members to utilize the "Proud Member of the Crystal Lake Chamber of Commerce" logo in their marketing materials, in both print and electronic applications. Click above for more information or contact Sharon Repplinger.
Held throughout the year, this event is designed for new members who joined the Chamber within the last year and also for current members and their employees who want to learn how to become involved with the Chamber. Activities and opportunities are reviewed and members and their businesses are introduced. The atmosphere is comfortable and informal enabling members, staff, committee Chairs and Chamber Board Members to become acquainted.
Becoming involved on a committee increases your visibility in the business community and contact with other businesses . . . a valuable asset of Chamber membership. Login and review our calendar to find out when the next Member Orientation is being hosted.
Please register to join us and prepare to:
- Give a 15 second introduction for your business
- Meet other members and network. Bring your business cards to share!
- Sign up for your free list of our 900+ members
- Discover which groups, events, or committees to participate in
- Bring brochures and cards for the Chamber lobby display area
A Crystal Lake Chamber Gift Certificate makes a perfect gift for just about anyone on your list. The recipient can use the gift certificate anywhere in Crystal Lake and in particular, at our Chamber member's businesses, for all sorts of retail products and services.
Crystal Lake Chamber Gift Certificates are available in any denomination from $10.00 up to $200.00. (Another certificate can be issued for additional amounts.) There is a 50 cent charge for each gift certificate. We encourage and endorse I Shop Crystal Lake and Extreme Deals to keep local dollars local and support our local businesses and economy.